Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's our Anniversary!!

I thank God for my man and for bringing him into my life.... I married my best friend and soul mate many years ago. You know you've been with someone for a long time when you can finish their sentences for them or when you both are having the same thought simultaneously. Through the years we've had ups and downs as many do, but we've remained strong and unified. We always remember that God brought us together and he will keep us together as long as we keep our faith in him. We're planning to celebrate this special day in Austin by shopping, enjoying some of our favorite food(seafood) and catching a movie. Thank goodness we have a sitter for the entire day!!! ( THANKS MEAGAN, we owe you)

Happy Anniversary Boo!!!
Anniversary Graphics

No comments: