Monday, April 20, 2009





I finally got the new items uploaded over the weekend while my hubby held everything together at the home front!( what a man )
Today I spent lots of time babbling to family and friends about some of the featured items, mostly about the tutu's and pettiskirts. I bragged a tad bit on how adorable they are, but I was only being truthful. They are truly made for Princesses! Tutu's and pettiskirts are great for pictures, birthdays, holiday's or dress up. I remember when my little one (Kennadi) put her first tutu on. It was a magical moment I will never forget. She instantaneously began twirling and dancing as most do. The downside of that evening was that she didn't want to take it off.
I think every little girl should have a least one tutu or pettiskirt to make her feel like the Princess she truly is! All tutu's and pettitskirts featured on babblesnbibs.com are handmade and are made with the finest tulle and chiffon. They are also available in many colors.


No comments: