Sunday, May 9, 2010

Things Happens For A Reason



♥ Gotta share this story…..Got up feeling energetic early Tuesday morning so I decided to clean “the junk drawer” that I’d been putting off from cleaning. (I'm sure I'm not the only one that has one). While cleaning I came across old mail, shipping receipts and deposit slips in which I put aside to throw out later. Once I finished the drawer, I began ripping and shredding old mail, the deposit slips and other older documents I no longer needed. Ironically, there was one envelope I noticed that was “sealed” & labeled Chase. As I started to rip it into half I noticed I wasn't applying enough pressure so I then opened it & was about to take what was on the inside & shred it as well ( I assumed whatever was inside was also garbage). Well, to my discovery there was crisp ca$h inside as well as a withdrawal slip dated July 1st 2009! After returning from being amazed & excited, I soon remembered placing the money there before taking a family trip for July 4th so I would have cash upon returning home.(that must’ve been one amazing trip if I forgot about my money….lol) After a few minutes of pondering on what I could go out and buy me and getting dressed, out of nowhere I heard a voice say to me " I will supply all your needs"! It was at that moment I knew what I had to do with the money, so I decided to give it away to several very important women in both my husband & my life. God allowed me to find it so I could bless someone else and that's just what I did. Besides, I can't miss something I never knew I had to begin with. I hope & pray these ladies had A Very Happy Mother's Day! I know the gift each of them received in their cards put a big smile on their faces! ♥

No comments: