Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Little Miss Independent

I never imagined that taking a child's nursery apart could be soooo emotional!! While I sat on the floor taking the crib apart, I realized Kennadi wasn't such a baby anymore. In fact, she's now Little Miss Independent doing things her way! Seems like yesterday when we brought our Angel home from the hospital all bundled up in our arms. It's a funny thing how one minute can be full of so much happiness, yet is filled with a tinge of sadness at the same time. Kennadi brings so much joy & happiness into our lives daily. I just wish there was a slow motion button that I could push to slow down the time. (except on those days when her headstrong personality gets the best of her! ☺ Our Little Miss Independent is now 29 months & continues to bring love & laughter into our ♥s.

God has blessed my husband and I with beautiful & healthy kids that are our everything and I'm thankful for them all! Here's a few pictures of our beloved Kennadi!


Kenni at 6weeks old.....check out the cheeks:)


A bed made just for our 4 month old Princess ♥


Look whose 1



27 months and INDEPENDENT as ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful. Yes, there a sorrow to the sweetness because in your heart you know you will never relive this time. So from the words a wise youngster. Oh sh.....

Shirley Lee said...

I really enjoyed the walk back in time with you and Kennadi. These are beautiful and from one diva to another. Oh Sh... how fast time flies. These are precious times and you know like I know, you will never relive them so there is a bit of sorrow to all the sweetness you have experience and all the experiences to come.