Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why I'm Thankful

I am thankful for God's gift of life each day that I rise & am able to be a part of the world. I am thankful for my wonderful husband, beautiful children, loving family & great friends that God has blessed me with. I am thankful for God's love, grace and mercy which has never failed me or forsaken me. Everything I have comes from God; never will I take for granted the abundance of love and joy he has given me! I’m thankful for all of my failures that I’ve had to endure because I now realize had I never failed, I never would have succeeded. When you think back over the year on what all the many blessings God has bestowed in ones life, through the hard times and many good times, there are many ways to be thankful. Life can be hard but through the tears of struggles that fall, one can always draw a sigh of comfort and say "YES I am Blessed"! I sing Praises to him for many things he has delivered me through and for being my light & salvation when I needed him most. Everyday is a blessing and it's sad some of us do not acknowledge it. Please remember to give thanks this Thanksgiving and know that your blessings comes from the man above!

Psalm 9:1

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.

Have A Happy Thanksgiving!
~May God Bless~

Hugs & Kisses,

Babbles N Bibs

No comments: