Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back to Normal

It's been a while since I last blogged, so let me start off by saying "THANK YOU" to all the folks that ordered the July 4Th tutus and other items! June was a busy month and things are now beginning to get back to normal. We shipped our last July 4Th tutu set out on yesterday. (Woo hoo!!) Also, I'm currently working on new tutu's that will make their debut later in July. We will post the photo's at that time. (wouldn't want my idea to be "featured on other sites" to soon.)

~~~In the news~~~~ that's right babblesnbibs.com is featured in this month online edition of The Family Groove. Be sure and check us out at:

http://thefamilygroove.com/BabyShowerGiftGuide.htm (copy and paste into browser)

On the personal side* We will be taking a short family vacation beginning tomorrow and will be returning late Sunday. I'm so excited about staying on the beach since this is something we've always done in the past each year before Kennadi's birth. This will be my little one's first time on the beach so I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction to the sand and water. I'm also planning to celebrate her 2ND Birthday while we're there so we've invited a few family members to help us celebrate. (I can't wait)



Ge Babbles

No comments: